Sebring & Associates has extensive litigation experience for clients facing real estate disputes, as well as other matters. Some of the litigation we have handled include:
- Breaches of lease/sales agreement
- Breaches of title warranty
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Construction disputes
- Eminent domain and condemnation actions
- Land use and zoning appeals
- Landlord tenant disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
- Tax assessment appeals.
Our attorneys have trial and appellate experience representing clients in both resolving disputes, and litigating them before all levels of court within Pennsylvania.