Sebring & Associates provides a wide variety of corporate formation services for clients in the Pittsburgh area and beyond. Business formation, forming a corporation or limited liability company, requires more than just filing a form with the state. The importance of detailing the company’s individual shareholders and/or managers is the main goal of the business formation process. The attorneys at Sebring & Associates have extensive experience in drafting corporate documents to meet our clients’ needs. Some of the corporate formation services we provide are:
- Creation of corporation by filing Articles of Corporation within the Pennsylvania Department of State.
- Drafting and negotiating Bylaws, Shareholder Agreements and Corporate Minutes.
- Maintaining and updating annual corporate minutes and corporate books.
- Creation of limited liability companies by filing a Certificate of Organization with the Pennsylvania Department of State.
- Drafting and negotiating operating agreements.
- Creation of limited partnerships or general partnerships and partnership governing documents.
- Preparing and filing trade names and/or trademarks with the Pennsylvania Department of State.
Our corporate clients vary from large established companies to individuals just starting a business. We also coordinate with our client’s accountants and lenders to ensure our client’s corporate documents satisfy aspects of our client’s needs. Read this article for more information about business formation.