Home-Buying in 2018: Purchase in the Winter or Wait Until Spring?
The New Year has arrived, and if you’re looking for a house, you might be down to the wire. Should you go all in and purchase now or wait until the spring? Here’s a great article by Megan Wild of Housecall that outlines some of the great reasons to buy in Winter:
- You Face Less Competition in the Winter
- Sellers Are Likely to Be Motivated
- Interest Rates Are Likely to Rise Next Year
- Housing Prices Are Climbing
- Inventory Shrinks in the Winter
And remember, when you’re ready to close on a home purchase, think of Sebring! As the buyer you can choose your closing company. Contact us to learn more.